Our client is seeking committed candidates to work within a clean room environment
Based in Midhurst – transport an advantage, not essential as reachable by public transport.
Working hours are: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday – with overtime offered and available when required.
Assembly, filling, labelling, inspection and packing of medical devices, healthcare products and cosmetics to high quality standards.
Experience of a production/ clean room environment and production precesses in not essential as full training will be provided, however previous knowledge and experience would be advantage.
As quality is of the utmost importance, it is essential that all candidates have the following attributes:
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- Highly attentive to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components for various flaws
- Good numerical skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packing and paper work.
- Good written skills to ensure that all written records and dates are completed accurately, in full and neatly.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Ability to work well with other team member and your supervisor.
Please Call Bev or Amy at Futures Recruitment Services to discuss the role in more detail – 01243 839286
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.